I’m almost at the end of my intended 100 art journaling sessions. I’m chuffed that I’ve kept up with my goal for so long, and that you’ve been with me all this while! 🙂
In the first page, I tried a salt-induced texture like I did earlier, but it didn’t take. I journaled on it anyway, using mostly watercolors and watercolor pencils.
Watercolors formed most of page two as well. I stamped the insects, watercolored over them, and fussy cut them.
The third page has acrylics painted on using a dry brush. I find I like this technique for backgrounds.
The first page has a gelprinted background with acrylics, over which I used distress inks for the flowers and vines, and watercoloring on stamped butterflies.
In the second page, I started with a negative from a gelprint, and used acrylics and stamps. On this, I pasted a hand-drawn face that I colored using watercolors, and a hand-written quote.
The third page has a paint-lifted background, over which I used watercolors with a stencil for the flower. The foliage was originally a different stamping which I didn’t like, so I just watercolored with a lot of greens and black. I added some splatters as well.
The first page is a gelprint with a bit too much water spritzed on the gelli plate, over which I used acrylics, watercolors, and a fineliner pen for the tree and bats.
The second page has some partial gelprints for the background, and stamped human figure and musical notes. I hand-drew some headphones on the figure, and hand-wrote a quote to complete the page.
For the third page, I used a lot of stencils and watercolors for the background. I hand-drew a female figure, watercolored on it, and used stencils, watercolor pens, and gel pens. Quotes are stamped and hand-written.
Now, I’m also looking for ways to bind all the free pages into an actual journal. Bookbinding videos that I’m checking out on Youtube seem pretty interesting!
Check out other posts in my 100 Days of Art Journaling series.