More results from my goal of helping my creative mojo by making stuff (mostly art journal pages) for a hundred days –
The flowers page was made by covering up a split gelprint that I really didn’t know where to go with – inspired by the cover-up technique by Amber Creative. Now I want to deliberately make more mistakes so I can cover them up! 🙂 Painting with white requires quite some concentration in the nooks and crannies though.
I started using more finger-painting along with my brushes – it’s a different, but equally liberating, activity. Also, more watercolors. I made one of the pages here on Diwali, and it obviously reflects my feelings about the festivities.
I used a new material – lipstick! – for the outlines of the hearts. I’ve used metallic acrylics in a more ‘structured’ manner this time, for the hearts and for the feathers. I also added some words to the feathers page, but random words in my art journal don’t really appeal to me, so I probably won’t be trying this too much.
Check out other posts in my 100 Days of Art Journaling series.