I tested out the new wire that I got recently — the test was mainly for the 18-gauge wire, since I’ve not worked with it before. The wire was hard to twist and bend initially, but as I got used to working with it, it became easier. I ended up making this pendant. (I held the loops together with some simple wraps with the 22-gauge wire, also new.)I toyed with the idea of adding wire wrapping between the two outermost wires on each side, but decided not to for now. I’ll get to it eventually, though!
I don’t really know what to name this pendant — it just brings a lot of things to mind, so I’ll just keep it unnamed. 🙂